If you love your job, you will never ‘work’ a day in your life!
The Signing Time Academy is the educational division of Two Little Hands Productions, creators of the award-winning programming that can be seen on Nick, Jr. and public television.
Mission: Bring the benefits of ASL and active learning to children of all abilities through Licensed Instructors who offer classes and personal support to parents and teachers in their communities.
Signing Time Instructor
- Teach classes for children of all ages, as well as adults (This includes In-Service Trainings for professionals, such as Day Care Center and Preschool staff)
- Teach the Signing Time Workshop and the Introduction to Signing Time Presentation
- Be listed as a Licensed Instructor in our Find an Instructor Directory
Make a Difference
Signing Time Academy Instructors are people from all walks of life who love Signing Time and love teaching children. Share your passion by teaching Signing Time classes and sharing our learning systems with the families in your community!
Teach as much or as little as you’d like! We provide you with Business Models so that you can select which will work best for you. Customize lessons to fit your needs or abilities and truly make it your OWN.
As an Instructor, you will receive access to Extensive Resources, Curricula, Training and Support through the Instructor Lounge and Instructor Facebook Community.
Own your own Home Business
Make a Difference in your Community
Customize Lessons to fit your needs or abilities
Be part of the Signing Time Organization and Mission
Earn Income through Teaching
Easy and Fun – Curricula and Trainings Provided
What does an Instructor do?
Our Instructors offer parent workshops, baby sign language classes, teacher training, and more!
- Get Paid to Teach 100% profit of revenues from classes taught
- Receive Referrals through the Find an Instructor Directory on our website with your Instructor Profile
Start building a rewarding business of your own today!
How do I get Started?
- Apply and Purchase Starter Kit
- Complete Licensing Requirements
- Maintain annual dues ($100 per year)
- You must be 18 years of age or older with a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Having a computer with high-speed Internet connection is highly recommended.
- Familiarity with web browsers, Adobe PDF and Microsoft Office applications
FAQs about Becoming an Instructor
- I already have some of the materials in the Starter Kit, do I still have to purchase it?
- Do you make exceptions or waive the ASL Requirement for Signing Time Instructor Certification?
- Do I need to be fluent in American Sign Language to become an Instructor?
- What is the difference between the Baby Signing Time and the Signing Time Instructor Levels?
- Do I need a Business License or Tax I.D.?
- What is your refund policy for Signing Time Academy Instructor Kits?
- CLICK HERE FOR COMPLETE FAQs